cover page

cover page

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dive Land Park 10/13/13

10/ 13/13 Sunday
I went diving with Clifton Hunter .He had a student (open water) doing his open water portion of his certification.  We were heading to Dive Land Park in
Glencoe  Alabama.
.
I meet Cliff at his house in Sugar Hill Ga. 18miles from my house.I got to his house at 7:30am we loaded up my gear  and Cliff topped off my tanks . We had to drive over to the Mall Of Georgia (Costco store packing lot )to meet his student Joe .We let there at around 8:30 and off on a  2hr. trip down I-20. We arrive and go in to check in and pay our $25.00 fee and sign the waiver form. The form is kept on file for the year  so you don;t have to fill one out  each time.
we did 3 dives  .Dive one we did the nav. course then swam around a little. The second dive I had a real good leak in my neck seal of my dry suit  ended the dive went back to the stairs my dive buddy looked my seal over and noted that I had a couple folds in the seal .Smother it out and finished out the dive , found the air plane and the semi trailer ,cabin cruiser boat . The third dive my dive buddy had ear clearing problems so he turned back and I went om with Cliff and Jessica down to the trailer and then down to the big powerboat
here is a small video of one of my Dives .


 

No comments:

Post a Comment